10 Traffic Strategies To Consider
The following is a short list of Guerrilla Marketing strategies that Mitch Meyerson discussed at the recent Business Success Secrets : Boost Your Sales with Online Marketing conference in Atlanta, GA last week. Most all of these are free to implement.
- Use your email signature – include links to social media sites and a call to action!
- Actually say your web address out loud when talking to people or introducing yourself.
- Put your web and social media sites on your business cards.
- Sign up and include your business on Google Maps
- Write articles and submit them to the article directories
- Leave comments on other blog posts and social sites
- Use your Twitter and Facebook updates – include your website or blog url
- Create a viral PDF with links inside of it and give it away for free
- Post videos to Youtube and include your full website url in the description area
- Joint Venture (JV) with others and cross promote products
Simple list but very powerful when you actually start to use them. Just start out slow – choose 5 and do them well. You will be amazed at the results you start to see in a very short period of time.
What are some low cost, high impact strategies that you have used to improve your ROI and profits?
Mitch Meyerson has a new book launching Tuesday, August 24th – Success Secrets of Social Media Marketing Superstars This one book is jammed packed with powerful tips and strategies from some of the world’s great on-line social media marketers. I encourage you to check it out – you won’t be sorry you did.